lunes, enero 18, 2010

Pink Fake Sugar

Quite good for a coffee
or a teaeverytime I went on a diet
an amazing substitute
a little grip
for my sugar desire
if there's no sugar
some sweet
fake sweetener
enjoyable but unreal
implicit shame

Oh, my pink fake sugar
very sweet and deeply low
great for the morning coffee
or the nightly tea
but you will never be
in my regular diet
will never do my anxiety
will never fulfill my wishes
will never be anything but low

No dessert is your mouth
or your double-flavored arms
either your tasty sex
your addictive sturdy back
none of your delights
none of your effects

Pink fake sugar
so sweet and deathly low
so cruel with your bitter heart
your fakeness will never let you please my tongue
or else, it will never be enough

Oh, sweet fake sugar
work your magic on me
at least for this morning coffee
I need some lies to taste
deathly sweet
you're so low
I could step on you
but carelessly
I'd lick your sweet
from over any dirty floor

2 comentarios: